Share article Nationalities - Recap + "At the customs desk with Jim Ricotti": Hi guys, today we first made a recap of nationalities ...
today we first made a recap of nationalities and countries and we finished writing the lesson.
Here is what we said:
- He's Irish = He's from Ireland
- They're Irish = He's from Ireland and he's from Northern Ireland. He's British.
- She's Australian = She's from Australia
- She's English = She's from England.
Attention, il y a toujours une majuscule aux noms de pays et de nationalité en anglais.
HE = Sujet masculin
SHE = Sujet féminin
from = pour indiquer la provenance
Then we continued with listening to a situation with a man and a woman who says they are a businessman and his secretary... but they are not! They are GANGSTERS!!!!
Listen to the document once more here:
- leçon (savoir dire d'où l'on vient et décliner son identité).