Share article Michelle Obama's campaign - Her advice: Hi guys, we're progressively getting there! You are understanding the class be ...
we're progressively getting there! You are understanding the class better and better and your behaviour's improved tremendously. There are still some efforts to be made on your part. I'm thinking mostly about Ayed, Yasin, and Yasser for today... So BE CAREFUL...
Here is the document we studied today and the lesson we wrote:
1) Kids should participate in physical activity for at least an hour a day.
2) People should take the stairs instead of the elevator.
3) Parents should limit TV time and keep the TV out of their child's bedroom.
4) Families should walk around the block after a meal.
5) Parents should make new house rules.
6) The family shouldn't sit during television commercials.
Exprimer le conseil = SHOULD + BV
Exprimer le reproche (conseil négatif) = SHOULDN'T + BV
Extra Vocabulary: (revoir les 3 techniques de
compréhension principales et les combiner si besoin pour élucider les mots non connus, sans dictionnaire)
spend time / household chores / yard work / hike
This document is an ad taken from Michelle Obama's website. It's the logo and the slogan: "Let's Move" in blue and red. It encourages children and people in general to have healthy habits. It urges people to do sports and to eat well-balanced meals with fruit and vegetables.
- apprendre la leçon.