Share article Jim Ricotti, the gangster!: Hi guys, today we continued working on Jim Ricotti's arrest at the airport. Here is what w ...
today we continued working on Jim Ricotti's arrest at the airport. Here is what we said:
Lesson: Jim Ricotti, the gangster / the bandit.
- There is a man, a businessman. His name is Jim Ricotti. He sells Italian food (pasta).
-> He is from New York City.
- There is a woman. She's his secretary. Her name is Flo Rando.
-> She is from Chicago.
- There is a customs officer.
...at the airport.
...at the customs desk.
...at the passport control.
- There is / there are ... = pour montrer / présenter 1 (is) ou plusieurs choses (are).
- This / That = pour désigner quelque chose de proche (this) ou de loin (that).
- apprendre la leçon et se préparer à un test de connaissance très prochainement.