Share article Class rules - Dos and Don'ts - What you musn't do!: Hi guys, today we wrote a lesson about what you must do and what y ...
today we wrote a lesson about what you must do and what you mustn't do in class.
Remember: the imperative!
Il suffit de mettre le verbe (l'action) à faire. Ex: Put up your hand!
Il suffit d'ajouter "Don't" devant. Ex: Don't eat chewing-gum in
Then we continued commenting on what was happening in the picture and why the teacher was becoming crazy. Here are some of the sentences that we wrote:
- He is writing on the desk.
- She is listening to music.
- He is running in the corridor.
- They are chatting.
- The teacher is becoming crazy.
-> Sujet / Groupe Verbal en Be + V-ing / Complément
- apprendre les deux leçons d'aujourd'hui ("Class Rules" & "What you mustn't do")